Picture of Nursyahidah Nafisah Zaini
TEACHING AND LEARNING – JANUARY 2022 SEMESTER
by Nursyahidah Nafisah Zaini - Friday, 10 December 2021, 6:21 PM

23 November 2021

To: Students of Nilai University

TEACHING AND LEARNING – JANUARY 2022 SEMESTER

Please take note of the following:

(i)                  January 2022 Semester Registration

All new and returning students are required to be on campus for face to face classes. Returning students may register for the January semester subjects via online from 5th – 7th January 2022. Last day of registration without penalty is on 7th January 2022.

(ii)                Payment

Payments for programme fees are to be made upon registration. Once payment is made, please email the transactions slip with your name and student ID to nc_finance@nilai.edu.my.

(iii)              Orientation Programme

Orientation programme for new students will be conducted as scheduled at campus on 5th – 7th January 2022.

(iv)              Classes

Classes will commence as scheduled via face to face (at campus) on 10th January 2022.

ENTRY INTO CAMPUS

Student who are not fully vaccinated are not allowed to enter the campus. Kindly complete the Vaccination Declaration Form before 20th December 2021 for us to make alternative class arrangements.

The steps are as follows:

i) Go to www.office.com

ii) Log in as yourstudentID@students.nilai.edu.my 

iii) Scan the QR code or click the link https://forms.office.com/r/WYyggB9fzW

Your temperature will be taken at the University’s main entrance (Guardhouse) point.

We are unable to grant you entry if your temperature is above 37.5 C or you are displaying other Covid-19 symptoms. If you passed the screening, you will receive a sticker to be placed on the sleeve of your upper arm. Lecturers and staff may deny you entry into classroom or labs if you do not have the sticker.

It is COMPULSORY for you to wear your mask on campus at all times.

Students without masks will be denied entry into the campus, classrooms and all office areas.

Please be reminded that everyone has a role in breaking the COVID-19 chain of infection. Please stay indoors whenever possible and practice the 3Ws (Wash, Wear and Warn), and avoid the 3Cs (crowded places, confined spaces and close conversations).

Thank you.

The Management

Nilai University