Site announcements

Take Home Exam Student's Guide - Updated 14 Sept 2020

Picture of Norzana Md Ali
Take Home Exam Student's Guide - Updated 14 Sept 2020
by Norzana Md Ali - Tuesday, 15 September 2020, 3:11 PM

15 September 2020

Dear Nilai University Students (June 2020 Semester)

TAKE-HOME EXAMINATIONS FOR JUNE 2020 TERM

Please take note of the revised Take Home Exam Student's Guide which is effective with immediate effect for the upcoming June Semester examinations.

Reminder
Academic integrity is vital to the quality of the academic environment and cheating, in any form, is a very serious offence which could lead to severe disciplinary action.  

Cheating includes:
- using unauthorised materials in tests and examinations;
- letting another person take tests or examinations on one’s behalf or taking tests and examination on another person’s behalf;
- working jointly, copying or sharing another student’s work and presenting it as one’s own piece of work;
- inventing, copying or altering data, quotations or references;
- plagiarising i.e. taking or using another person’s work without attributing the source and thus, giving the impression that it is one’s own work.   

Any student caught and found guilty of a cheating offence will be deemed to have FAILED in the subject and will be required to REPEAT the said subject. The student may also be liable for suspension or expulsion from the University.

Click HERE (DEGREE), DIPLOMA, DAIR for the June 2020 Semester Examination Timetable.

Students who are taking the June 2020 Semester Final Examinations will need to register for the Take-Home Examinations.

The steps are as follows:

i) Go to www.office.com

ii) Log in as yourstudentID@students.nilai.edu.my 

iii) Scan the QR code or click the link https://bit.ly/3kTXh9U 

Kindly complete the Take-Home Exam Registration Form before 15 September 2020.

Exam Docket may be downloaded from CMS on 15th September 2020.

Thank you.

Examination Unit

Nilai University