1. On Campus students - staying in University accommodation
2. Off Campus students – staying on their own in Nilai and unable to return home
Please be informed that the National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA) has approved special allocation to assist students who are staying back on campus during the Restricted Movement Order (RMO).
Nilai University students who are staying in our campus accommodation and off campus within Nilai will receive RM15 worth of meal coupons per day which can be used from 25th March – 31st March 2020 for packed meals from our University’s cafetaria.
For students whom are staying on campus, kindly collect from your respective house masters for coupon collection.
For students whom are staying off campus within Nilai, you can contact En. Rustam at 012-9696297 for arrangements for coupon collection on campus. Kindly set the appointment before coming to campus for collection.
These coupons can only be utilised at any of the stalls in our University’s cafeteria. Please note that the coupons are not redeemable for cash and damaged or lost coupons will not be replaced. The coupons can only be used during the RMO period.
1. Students are not allowed to eat at the University’s cafeteria. All food to be packed.
2. Practice social distancing. Keep at least 1 metre a part from each other.
3. Wash your hands frequently and practice good personal hygiene.
Keep well and stay safe.
The Management, Nilai University